*PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION*
Caregivers wishing to enroll in Peer Mentor Training must complete the following steps:
1. Email email@example.com to register for the training.
2. If you are not already a member, join the MVCN Online Community at https://milvetcaregivernetwork.org/online-community-application.
3. Login to the Online Community at https://mvcn.force.com/infoPage and complete your peer facilitator application under the “Peer Support Groups” tab.
4. Complete Course1: Core Competencies for Caregiver Peer Supporters, a self-paced online course (you will be provided with additional information after you register for the training and complete your peer mentor profile).
5. Attend the Peer Support Group Faciliator Training on 7/20/17.
You will need the following equipment to participate in this webinar: a computer with an internet connection, a microphone (or optional headset), speakers, and a webcam. Please test all equipment before the day of the training to ensure it is functioning.
Arrange your schedule so you can be fully engaged and focused on the training. A quiet setting free from distractions is necessary for optimum learning. You should not be multi-tasking or distracted during the training session.
Information shared during the training may be of a sensitive and personal nature, therefore, other family members cannot be present in the area to ensure the privacy of all. Care recipients, children, and pets should have alternate care providers in place for the duration of your training session(s).
We would love to have YOU join our team of trained peer support group facilitators!