The Welcome Home Initiative Retreat
A free 3-5-day retreat for members of the Armed Forces and their families
- Talks by veterans and trauma specialists
- Discussion groups
- Opportunities for reflection and healing prayer
- 600 beautiful acres for recreation and relaxation
- Handicapped-accessible facilities
- Optional marriage and family counseling
Our goal is to minister practically and prayerfully to members of the Armed Forces and their families, providing support and resources to help them heal and thrive.
Our mission: To show our appreciation for the men, women, and families serving in the Armed Forces. To help those who have suffered trauma in combat, be it physical, psychological, or spiritual, by providing ministry and resources for health and healing.
To preserve the confidentiality of every person. To connect combat veterans with appropriate specialist agencies and resources including:
- Combat stress and trauma experts
- Critical incident debrief specialists
- Marriage and family life counselors
- Suicide prevention counselors
- Prayer teams